Sunday, January 25, 2009

VintageTexas Surpasses 10,000 Readers

VintageTexas State of the Texas Wine Blog Report - by Russ Kane
As many of you know, back in July 2008 I started my VintageTexas Blog Project at(http://VintageTexas.com/blog).

I originally viewed this as a writing exercise in preparation for a book project. With my sights now firmly set on the book and my detailed chapter outline in hand, I am starting the book that will contain my interpretation of the “Sense of Place” that IS the Texas wine experience.

When I started the VintageTexas Blog, I really did not know what it was going to be. I assumed that it would help me get back my writing “chops”. I also guessed that it would help me to document and organize my thoughts and experiences as I re-established old relationships and worked to understand the changes in the Texas wine industry that had occurred during my almost three year sabbatical. However, after a mere six months, I can definitely say that the Blog has taken on a life of its own, having connected with a readership that wants to share the Texas wine experience with me.

More at: http://vintagetexas.com/blog/?p=448

No comments:

Post a Comment