Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Frosty Morning at Kiepersol Winery / Wine Wiz Quiz Answers

A Frosty Morning at Kiepersol Winery / Wine Wiz Quiz Answers

It was an early morning, and particularly chilly, as I departed Houston for my wine destinations in northeast Texas. I was up and on the road with a steaming cup of coffee before sun up and had a visits set at Kiepersol Winery (Tyler, Texas) and San Martino Winery (Rockwall, Texas) with plans to finish the day with a Grande Bordeaux tasting in Dallas.

I was well on my way heading north past Conroe when the sun finally appeared casting oblique yellow rays filtering through a crystalline haze. The concentration of light increased revealing a dusting a frost on the countryside. But, the road was dry and fast.

More at: http://vintagetexas.com/blog/?p=472

No comments:

Post a Comment